The American Staffing Association today announced eight new recipients of its Women in Leadership scholarships.
Established in 2020, the Women in Leadership scholarship program honors rising stars who show exemplary professional growth potential and a commitment to a career in the staffing and recruiting industry.
The eight scholarship awardees are:
- Cheryl Campanaro, director of customer success, Adecco USA
- Dawn Fry, U.S. head of diversity, equity, and inclusion, Specialist Staffing Solutions Inc.
- Chloe Giffin, senior business development manager–life sciences, Medix
- Madison Kaldenberg, delivery director, Akkodis
- Kristy Pierce, senior director of finance and accounting, BelFlex Staffing Network
- Celeste Randall, national director of service and implementation, Staffmark Group
- Pa Houa Vang, corporate recruiter, QPS Employment Group
- Noelle Williams, director of recruiting, Kavaliro
“The 2022 Women in Leadership scholarship recipients represent some of the best and brightest future leaders in the staffing and recruiting industry,” said Minnette Hostetler, chairman of the ASA Women in Leadership scholarship program taskforce. “After receiving a record number of applications, we’re thrilled to provide eight outstanding women with the opportunity to learn from and network with some of the top leaders in our industry at THRIVE: Live and Staffing World.”
Each recipient will attend two ASA events at no charge: THRIVE Live preconvention program, Oct. 24–25, and Staffing World® 2022, Oct. 25–27. Both events are taking place at the MGM Grand Las Vegas.
These scholarships are made possible with the support of Women in Leadership interest group sponsors, with special recognition to the authors of Together We Rise. Generous proceeds from Together We Rise book sales supported additional scholarships this year. The book can be purchased online.
# # #
About the American Staffing Association
The American Staffing Association is the voice of the U.S. staffing, recruiting, and workforce solutions industry. ASA and its state affiliates advance the interests of the industry across all sectors through advocacy, research, education, and the promotion of high standards of legal, ethical, and professional practices. For more information about ASA, visit americanstaffing.net.
The post American Staffing Association Announces Eight Women in Leadership Scholarship Awardees appeared first on American Staffing Association.