Sorry, the content you’ve selected is for members only.
Maybe it’s time to join! Or if you’re already a member, please log in.
Join today to get access to all of ASA’s legal information and resources for members.
The ASA legal team works hard to keep members informed about the laws and regulations that impact their companies today, and advocates to make sure future legislation and rules are staffing-friendly.
- Stay up-to-date with Staffing Law digest and periodic articles and issue papers
- Know the federal and state laws that govern your business
- Get alerts of pending legislation that impacts you and the industry
- View webinars and ASA On-Demand presentations on legal topics
- Take advantage of resources like model contracts, best practices, social media policy, and more.
Learn more about ASA Membership
The post ASA Opposes Antistaffing Legislation in Connecticut and Kansas; Bills Die in Committee appeared first on American Staffing Association.