The Association of Canadian Search, Employment and Staffing Services on Tuesday named its national board of directors for the 2022-2023 year. Rita Sposato will serve as national president. Sposato was first elected to the board in 2017 and chief operating officer of Randstad Canada.
Covid-19 has left multiple challenges and obstacles in its wake that need to be addressed, Sposato said.
“Among these, two issues affect our industry more specifically: the labor shortage crisis and the need for developing and implementing successful immigration programs,” she said. “We need collective action to build a strong and unified presence across the country to tackle these.”
Sposato also said key priorities will be amplifying the staffing industry’s voice and building a strong and unified presence across Canada. Plans also call for developing strategies to grow ACSESS’ membership and business partners.
The ACSESS board includes representatives from throughout Canada who serve a two-year term.
For the 2022-2023 year, staffing executives serving with ACSESS include:
- President: Rita Sposato, Randstad Canada, Quebec
- Secretary/treasurer: Angela Chambers, Mercer Bradley, Manitoba
- Immediate past president: Ted Maksimowski, Express Employment Professionals, Ontario
- Executive member at large: Darlene Minatel, ManpowerGroup Canada, Ontario
- Executive member at large: Paul Christie, Entourage HR Inc., Quebec
- Janelle Bieler, Adecco Canada
- Bryan Burlotte, Maxsys Staffing & Consulting
- Pamela Durigan, Employment Professionals Canada
- Rhona Long, Synergie Hunt International
- Bruce McAlpine, Fulcrum Search Science
- Sheila Musgrove, TAG Recruitment Group
- Jeff Nugent, Contractorpayrolling.com
- Stewart Sebben, Advantage Personnel
- Steve Schaus, People 2.0
- Randy Upright, Manpower Alberta